Strategic Plan Coaching
Don’t just create another plan that sits on the shelf - take action today!
A revolutionary way to think about strategic planning for the future of your charter school.
Workshop on Saturday, April 26th with pre-workshop webinars, plan review, and follow up coaching.
This Training is for your team - if you want to:
- Have more impact and advance the mission of the school.
- Ask the right questions with a focus on the future of the school.
- Spark action from the classroom to the boardroom to accelerate student achievement.
- Focus on becoming an effective, successful public charter school with an ongoing cycle of analysis, alignment, and action.
Who should participate from your school?
- A team of 5 to 8 people including board members, school leaders, lead faculty or other stakeholders of your school. This group will become a highly effective team focused on the current and future needs of the school academically and operationally.
What does the Training include?
- Building a team of board members, administrators, lead faculty and other stakeholders with a shared vision and the skills to implement the plan.
- Two pre-workshop webinars.
- Initial self-assessment work and meaningful data analysis.
- Workshop on April 26th from 9 to 4pm in Columbia, SC focused on mission alignment, customized goal setting, and identifying action steps.
- Review of Strategic Plan with constructive feedback.
- Implementation support of action steps with online and over the phone coaching sessions for 30 minutes per month for 6 months after the workshop.
Who are the trainers?
- Dr. Howard Coleman, Associate Professor, Coastal Carolina University
- Beverly Manigo, Regional Director of Training and Technical Assistance, Public Charter School Alliance of South Carolina
- Mary Carmichael, Executive Director of the Public Charter School Alliance of South Carolina